Friday, December 7, 2012

cheap north face Mean that I eat I eat what you eat.

tandard of living, for most of the
?Few families are fantasy.
Thought here I'm not the sentimental, why our country's Hope Project carried out for so long, rural and remote mountainous areas of children's lives is still so hard and even this is not the superstar's life for them, are in this life can not imagine things I have not so much ability, if I ever become famous artists than the style of writing big brother but also, I will certainly do their full force to help those poor children and those families in difficulty. has so many people, even if 20 million people in tough times, others donate five cents a day, their lives will be a qualitative change.
Well, today is a happy day, I do not think some of the unpleasant things, but I want to remember the goals I set today realized one day, I will go all out to do.
Looked Meng Yao and Kevin ate happily look, my heart burst at ease, such is life, happy experience at this time, will be even more profound.
At this time Mengyao only to find I still stand no seat curiously said to me: Mean that I eat I eat what you eat.
Of course I would not say broken,north face pink ribbon jacket, in this case, I left FLAC to know that I have to do the ordinary grain rice and pork,cheap north face, fish below, they presumably will not be discovered.
Meng Yao was holding my hand will not let me leave, kinds of words, has said her position on will be your future wife. everyone was still young, I do not want to get married, but now is too early now, I have not at least twenty years old, too do not let me not get married when

No comments:

Post a Comment